Contouring For a Diamond Face Shape
Getty Images | Lauren Ahn
How to tell if your face is shaped like a diamond:
- Your hairline is more narrow than your cheeks.
- Your chin is slightly pointed.
- Your face is longer than it is wide.
Where you should contour:
- The area below your cheekbones starting from your ears and ending in the middle of your cheeks.
Where you should highlight:
- Under your eyes in an upside-down triangle shape and along your brow bone to brighten your eyes.
- In the middle of your forehead and the middle of your chin to help broaden these naturally narrow areas.
Originally published on Cosmopolitan.